What if you could finally turn your original teaching resources into money-generating TPT products?
Tell me if this sounds like you...
What if there was a way to take those resources you’ve already created, polish them up, and start selling them--in just one weekend?
What is TPT Takeoff?
TPT Takeoff FAQs
- What if I’m not very good at technology?If you’ve taught at all in the last decade, you know enough about technology to create resources for Teachers Pay Teachers. In TPT Takeoff, I show you the easiest way to create resources. With videos, templates, and tips, creating your first resource will be a breeze! (I promise it’s less confusing than trying to make sense of an IEP!)
- What if no one buys my resources?This is one of the biggest fears I hear around starting a Teachers Pay Teachers store. Us educators are practically conditioned to doubt ourselves and always believe that everyone else is doing things better than us. The truth is that TPT buyers are just looking for ways to save themselves some precious time. If you have some content that has served you or your students in some way in the past, then it can help another teacher, and therefore, it can sell! You’ll never know, however, unless you try!
- Will this work for me if I teach (insert grade level/content area)?Yes! The templates in TPT Takeoff include a variety of designs. Some are better suited for primary education while others are better for secondary. That said, the templates themselves are customizable, so you can adjust fonts and designs to suit students of all ages. Every grade level can use worksheets, quizzes, and even task cards; these templates will serve you regardless of the content or age group for which you are creating!
- Will I have time for Teachers Pay Teachers?There great thing about TPT is that it is there when you’re ready. You can work on Teachers Pay Teachers when you have the time, like on weekends or holiday breaks. The TPT website will keep promoting your products and generating money for you, even when you’re not actively working on your store. There are plenty of sellers out there who don’t work on their business every day, but still see steady returns.
- How long will it take for me to begin making money?That depends entirely on you! You can begin seeing sales any time after you upload your first product. However, what you create will greatly determine if and when it sells. Remember too that the more products you have, the better your odds of earning sales. Each product draws more potential customers to your store and increases the chances of earning a sale. Don’t wait around for a sale after you create your first product--begin creating your next! Consistency and hard work are the greatest predictors of business success! You certainly won’t make any money if you never start!
- Will TPT Takeoff teach me how to create a logo/create store banners/etc.?TPT Takeoff is designed to be a nitty-gritty way to get your resources created quickly. If you want to learn every facet of creating a Teachers Pay Teachers business, I recommend my signature course, TPT Profitability. This course covers everything from branding to some basic marketing. If you’re not ready to make a big investment in TPT right away or you want to get started as quickly as possible, you can sign up for TPT Takeoff now and join TPT Profitability when you’re ready. (If you’re a totally type-A perfectionist though, then you may want to start with TPT Profitability.)